Elite Mind is committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards of conduct. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our learners. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
1. Making a complaint is as easy as possible for you
2. We treat any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our courses, products and/or services as a complaint
3. We treat every complaint seriously regardless of how it is received.
4. We deal with it promptly, politely and, where appropriate, informally (for example, by telephone)
5. We respond with a full explanation and information on any action taken
6. We learn from complaints by establishing the root cause and take any appropriate action to improve our service and your experience going forward
How do you make a complaint?
You can make a complaint in whichever way is easiest for you, for example in person, by telephone, letter, or e-mailing email@example.com. For more serious complaints we would ask you to complete our complaints form located below, that can be completed online.
1. If you would prefer to telephone us, please contact us on +44 7825163763. We are available to receive your call 09:00-17.30 Monday to Friday (excluding all Bank Holidays). You can also request a call back by text – please inform us of the convenient times you would like to receive a call.
2. If you would prefer to write a letter to us, please refer to the details shown below:
• Print and Complete the Complaint form found below, or ensure your letter addresses all the questions from the form.
• Send your letter to Evelina Dzimanaviciute, Elite Mind LTD,
What happens next?
1. Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge receipt by your reffered method of communication (phone or email) within 2 working days
2. We will complete a thorough investigation into your complaint and provide a full response within 10 working days.
3. If you are not fully satisfied with our response/proposed resolution from the person who is dealing with your complaint, please inform us of the unsatisfactory approach and your complaint will be escalated to the next level of seniority. You can escalate the complaint yourself in writing or by e-mail.
4. We will endeavour to do all that we can to resolve your complaint to the highest standard of resolution and will provide the outcome that is expected by you.
5. In the unlikely event of us not being able to fully resolve your complaint, we will provide you with the contact details of the relevant Governing Body that provides accreditations for Elite Mind training. However, entire process of complaint procedure will have to completed with Elite Mind first, before you are able to log your dissatisfaction with any external regulatory body/awarding organisation.
Money Back Guarantee
The request for Money back guarantee service will be treated as the highest level of complaint, and therefore will be treated with utmost priority and attention.
1. In the unlikely scenario of you making such a claim of dissatisfaction, we will require you to complete the form below, and provide us with detailed feedback.
2. In order to receive your refund, the request has to be made within deadlines specified for each service, and fully completed form has to be returned. If you prefer to provide this feedback verbally, we can complete the form on your behalf. In this case we will forward you completed form, which you will have to sign and return to us.
3. To qualify for the refund under the Money Back Guarantee, you will have to demonstrate that you have completed all the exercises and taken all the steps as directed by your trainers, and this have not resulted in learnings and results expected of the course.
4. You must demonstrate that you have taken proactive steps to inform trainers of your concerns or lack of understanding throughout the course and that your concerns and learning needs have not been addressed.
5. We may provide you with full, or partial refund, depending on the severity of your complaint. Our decision will be final. The refund for services that are provided by external providers or additional costs incurred cannot be refunded. This would include costs of food, travel and accommodation.
Elite Mind reserves a right to change and improve this policy at any time. Last reviewed: 01.15.2020
By booking onto our course, training, event or using other services provided by Evelina Dzimanaviciute and Elite Mind, you are agreeing to the above policy.