Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 10:00 – Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 17:00 BST
About this Event
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAILURE AND SUCCESS
• RESILIENCE TO THRIVE WITH STRESSFUL CHALLENGES & CHANGES
• GROWTH MINDSET FOR CONTINUOUS LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
• HUMAN BEHAVIOUR INSIGHTS FOR EFFECTIVE INFLUENCE
• STRATEGIC ACTION FOR LASTING IMPACT
Have you ever wondered why certain individuals perform even better under challenges, change and pressure, while others give up or burn out under very similar experiences?
Why some leaders effortlessly create influence and bring meaningful contribution while others struggle to make a difference?
How exactly high performing leaders achieve their goals and career aspirations easier, faster, and without sacrificing their health, work-life balance, or time spent with their loved ones?
This workshop is here to show you how. By utilising the latest neuroscience research and cutting-edge performance tools it enables leaders to create intentional impact and prepare for future challenges.
The only way to bring deep value to the world is by connecting with your most powerful self and finding authentic ways to bring it into your life and business. This workshop is an inspiring journey of self-discovery that will equip you with practical applications to bring contribution to your organisations and influence lives of those around you.
WHO IS IT FOR?
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP IF…
• You feel stressed and overwhelmed by never-ending to-do lists, information overload and high expectations.
• You are under constant pressure to achieve targets and deliver results
• You don’t have enough hours in your day to do things you enjoy
• Your hard work is affecting your relationships and work-life balance
• You want to take control of your future into your own hands
• You desire to bring meaning to your life and create an impact in your business.
• You don’t want to wait decades for results of your hard work to show up
• You are looking for a faster, easier, and more efficient way to achieve personal goals and corporate ambitions.
• You want to know how to shape the leadership of the future and achieve results through others
• You have a desire for a deeper understanding of yourself and how to reach your full potential.
The workshop is divided into 10 learning modules, each of them consisting of theoretical knowledge, interactive group exercises and individual reflection process, to equip you with all the tools and resources you need to make the difference.
FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2019, 10:00-18:00
1. Evolutionary Neuroscience – behavioural insights for self-awareness and effective social dynamics
2. Stress and Emotional Resilience – how to thrive with pressure, change and challenges?
3. Creating more time – habits for productivity and efficiency
SATURDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2019, 9:00-18:00
4. Memory and Learning – making the most of information around us
5. Growth Mindset and Limiting Beliefs – tools for continuous self-improvement and adaptation
6. Marketing psychology – the power of influence and persuasion
7. Advanced Learning – part 1. – read a book (or two) in half an hour!
SUNDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER, 2019, 9:00-17:00
7. Advanced Learning – part 2. – creative flow and problem solving
8. Identity, Values, and Purpose – connecting to your most powerful self
9. Motivation – build your own life compass to guide you
10. Strategy and goal setting – your vision in action
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION…
SIR CHRISTOPHER WREN HOTEL AND SPA, WINDSOR, THAMES STREET, SL4 1PX
The importance of the right environment for learning and personal development is one of the key elements of success. Therefore, we have found the most attractive place for your experience – Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa in Windsor, on the banks of the river, stones-throw away from the castle.
• 2-course lunch included• Unlimited hot and cold drinks• All learning manuals and stationery• Optional upgrade to residential stay
To ensure an indulgent experience for your mind and body, we have included 2-course lunch at the Riverfront restaurant, unlimited hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks for all three days.
There is an option to upgrade your learning experience into a residential stay and enjoy delicious breakfast, indulge at the spa, or get an energy boost at the gym.
In the evening you can unwind and enjoy the picturesque surrounding of the Windsor Castle and the Long Walk, watch the sunset reflection on the river from Eton bridge, visit the famous Eton college, or discover new tastes in renowned restaurants in the area.
All your learning manuals, action sheets and stationery are provided – all you need to bring is an open mind and positive attitude. As the best experiences are even better when shared, you can bring your friend or partner to share the learning journey.
READY TO BOOK?
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FORM NOW
This exclusive event is only available to a handful of professionals, with a track record of professional development and hunger for personal growth, therefore attendance is by application only – online application form followed by the interview.
If you are personally recommended by someone who has previously attended this workshop, you are eligible for a fast-track process and can book an interview without the online application.
If you are accepted, you can bring one friend or a partner when booking the VIP ticket.
For any questions or queries, contact Evelina:
+44 7825 163763
* please note due to the event being video recorded, there are different attendance offers available for November 2019 event – contact Evelina for your discount code.
All our courses are CPD accredited (the MindBoost course is awarded 20 CPD credits) and covered by 100% money-back guarantee. We ensure your complete satisfaction with the learning experience and results, or you will receive a full refund within 30 days of attending the workshop.
HOW DO WE KNOW IT WORKS?
THIS IS WHAT OTHERS SAY:
‘‘…it gave me direction, at the time when I have lost my way.’’
– Jo Glover, Writer
‘‘Evelina, I owe you a big thank you for an excellent weekend of learning and discovery. It was very motivating and helped me to kick-start building my own business.’’
– Dan Tuffnell, Executive Coach and Client Director
‘‘The insights of evolutionary Neuroscience gave me understanding about what drives us in life. I learnt how to restructure my day to be more productive, and how to create a powerful vision.’’
– Anna Wieclaw, Lecturer, Science & Technology
‘‘I have clarity in the direction I need to take for my business. Feeling motivated!’’
– Matt Hudd, business owner, Martial Arts Instructor
‘‘It gave me an understanding of brain development to enable better emotional control, and how to utilise stress as an opportunity for growth. I have learnt to establish good intentions for myself and others in order to move from procrastination to commitment, improve memory, think broader and feel motivated to finding a higher purpose in my life…’’
– Natalie Bloomfield, CMI Manager
‘‘My biggest takeaway from this course is understanding psychology of sales! Also, the principles of motivation now enable me to achieve my long-term goals.
This is great for anyone who is looking to be more effective in their working environment or running their own business – you will learn something new even if you are already aware of the topics! ‘’
– Jon White, former Royal Marines commander, Leadership consultant
‘‘Evelina is very professional, calm, clear and personable. This course enabled me to better understand the drives behind types of action, to rearrange my daily routine, better assess other’s motivation preferences and be aware of competitors’ marketing and pricing strategies. I would recommend this course as it has many productivity-boosting subjects taught in a clear, engaging way.’’
– Pad Pax, business owner, performance coach, founder of Team Me
‘‘I have attended this workshop twice and have signed up for coaching and mentoring programme with Evelina. It’s life changing!’’
– Ava Webb, Marketing and Communications Director
‘‘Great course! I’m taking away determination and motivation. Different techniques to improve memory, to remember detailed information, speed reading and understanding functions of the brain can help in everyday life.’’
– Shaun Ellis, Network & Security Consultant